||1. Shah R. K., and London A. L., Laminar Flow Forced Convection in Ducts, Academic Press, New York, 1978, p. 196-207.
2. Dang V-D., and Steinberg M., Convective diffusion with homogeneous and heterogeneous reaction in a tube, J. Phys. Chem., 1980, 84, 214-219.
3. Cousins A. K., Bounds on heat Transfer in a periodic Graetz problem, J. of Heat Transfer, 1991, 113, 43-47.
4. Sefik B., Numerical solution of Graetz problem with axial conduction, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 1992, 21, 493-500.
5. Fourcher B., K. Mansouri, An approximate analytical solution to the Graetz problem with periodic inlet temperature, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, 1997, 18, 229-235.
6. Unsal M., A solution for the complex eigenvalues and eigenfunction of the periodic Graetz problem, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, 1998, 25, 585-592.
7. Ho C. D., An analytical study of laminar counterflow double-pass heat exchangers with external refluxes, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 2000, 43, 3263-3274.
8. Perelman T. L., On conjugated problems of heat transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1961, 3, 293-303.
9. Nunge, R. J., and W. N. Gill, Anallysis of Heat or Mass Transfer in Some Countercurrent Flows, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1965, 8, 873-886
10. Murkerjee D., and Davis E. J., Direct-contact heat transfer immiscible fluid layers in laminar flow, AIChE J., 1972, 18, 94-101.
11. Kim S. S., and Cooney D. O., Improved theory for hollow-fiber enzyme reactor, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1976, 31, 289-294.
12. Davis E. J., and Venkatesh S., The solution of conjugated multiphase heat and mass transfer problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1979, 34, 775-787.
13. Papoutsakis E., and D. Ramkrishna, Conjugated Graetz problems. I: general formalism and a class of solid-fluid problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1981, 36, 1381-1390.
14. Papoutsakis E., Ramkrishna D., Conjugated Graetz problems. II: fluid-fluid problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1981, 36, 1393-1399.
15. Yin X., Bau H. H., The conjugated Graetz problem with axial conduction, Trans. ASME, 1996, 118,482-485.
16. Warren L. McCable, Julian C. Smith, Peter Harriott Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 5thed., McGraw-Hill, New York 1993.
17. Tasi S. W.,H. M. Yeh, A study of the separation efficiency in horizontal thermal diffusion columns with external refluxes, Can. J. Chem. Eng., 1985, 63, 406-410.
18. Hornut J. M., H. Dhaouadi, S. Poncin, N. Midoux, J. M. Hornut, G. Wild, Hydrodynamics and flow regimes in external loop airlift reactor, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1999, 54, 5211-5221.
19. Korpijarvi J., P. Oinas, J, Reunanen, Hydrodynamics and mass transfer in an airlift reactor, Chem. Eng. Sci. 1999, 54, 2255-2262.
20. Camarasa E., E. Carvalho, L.A.C. Meleiro etc., A Hydrodynamic model air-lift reactors, Chem. Eng. Processing, 2001, 13, 121-128.
21. Ruitenberg R., Carl E. Schultz, Cees J.N. Buisman, Bio-oxidation of minerals in air-lift loop bioreactors, Int. J. Miner. Process, 2001, 62, 271-278.
22. Couvert A., D. Bastoul, M. Rouston, A. Line, P. Chatellier, Prediction of liquid velocity and gass hold-up in rectangular air-lift reactors of different scales, Chem. Eng. Processing, 2001, 40, 113-119.
23. Vial C., Poncin S., Wild G., N. Midoux, A simple method for regime identification and flow characterization in bubble columns and airlift reactors, Chem. Eng. Processing, 2001, 40, 135-151.
24. Gu X., Chiang S. H., Anovel Flotation column for oily water cleanup, Separation and Purification Technology, 1999, 16, 193-203.
25. Fakeeha, A. H., Jibril B. Y., Ibrahim G., Abasaeed A. E., Medium effects on oxygen mass transfer in a plunging jet loop reactor with a downcomer, Chem. Eng. Processing, 1999, 38, 259-265.
26. Moller K. P., Bohringer W., Schnitzer A. E., Steen E. V., C. T. O’Connor, The use of a jet loop reactor to study the effect of crystal size and the co-feeding of olefins and water on the conversion of methanol over HZSM-5, Microporous and Mesoporous Materals, 1999, 29, 127-144.
27. Couvert A., M.Roustan, Chatellier P., Two-phase hydrodynamic study of a retangular air-lift loop reactor with an internal baffle, Chem. Eng. Science 1999, 54, 5245-5252.
28. Dhaouai H., Poncin S., Midoux N., Wild G., Gas-liguid mass transfer in an airlift reactor-analytical solution and experimental confirmation, Chem. Eng. Processing, 2001, 40, 129-133.
29. Wasserscheid P., Eichmann M., Selective dimerisation of 1-butene in biphasic mode using buffered chloroaluminate ionic liquid solvents-design and application of a continuous loop reactor, Catalysis Today, 2001, 66, 309-316.
30. Heiszwolf J. J., Engelvaart L. B., Eijnden M. G., Kreutzer M.T., Jacob F. K., Moulijn A., Hydrodynamic aspects of the monolith loop reactor, Chem. Eng. Science, 2001, 56, 805-812.
31. Yeh H. M, Tsai S. W., Chlang C. L., Effects of recycle on heat and mass transfer between parallel-plate wall with equal fluxes, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1988, 31, 1853-1860.
32. Yeh H. M, Chang T. W., Tsai S. W., A study of the Graetz problems in Concentric-tube continuous-contant countercurrent separation processes with recycles at both ends, Separation science and technology, 1986, 21, 403-419.
33. Ho, C. D., and Sheu, W. S., The influence of recycle on double-pass heat and mass transfer through a parallel-plate device, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1985, 63, 406-411.
34. Ho, C.D. and Chiang S. U., A Study of mass transfer efficiency in parallel-plate channel with external refluxes, Chem. Eng. J.,2002, 85, 207-214.
35. Ho C. D., Yeh H. M., Tu J. W., An analytical study of parallel-plate mass exchangers with permeable barriers inserted for multi-pass operations, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2004, 35 , 509-521
36. Ho C. D., Lin G. G., Ho C. L., The effect of recycle on double-pass laminar counterflow concentric circular mass exchangers, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 2005, 38, 12-17
37. Brown, G. M., Heat or Mass Transfer in a Fluid in Laminar Flow in a Circular or Flat Conduit, A.I.C.H.E. Journal, 1960, 6, 179-183.
38. Papoutsakis, E., Rarmkrishna D. and Lim H. C., The extended Greatz Problem with Dirichlet wall boundary conditions, Applied Scientific Research, 1980, 36, 13-34.
39. Hwang, G. J. and Lai H. C., Laminar convective heat transfer in a horizontal isothermal tube for high Rayleigh numbers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1994, 37, 1631-1640.
40. Barron, R. F., Wang X., Warrington R. O., and Ameel T., Evaluation of Eigenvalues for the Graetz Problem in Slip-Flow, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, 1996, 4, 563-574.
41. Barron, R. F., Wang X., Ameel T. A. and Warrington R. O., The Graetz Problem extended to slip-flow, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1997, 40, 1817-1823.
42. Min, T., Yoo J. Y. and Choi H., Laminar convective heat transfer of a Bingham plastic in a circular pipe, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1997, 40, 3025-3037.
43. Perelman, T. L., On Conjugated Problems of Heat Transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1961, 3, 293-303.
44. Sellars, J. R., Tribus M. and Klein J. S., Heat Transfer to Laminar Flow in a Round Tube or Flat Conduit-The Graetz Problem Extended, Trans. Am. Mech. Engrs. 1956, 78, 441-448.
45. Nunge, R. J., and Gill W. N., Analysis of Heat or MassTransfer in Some Countercurrent Flows, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1965, 8, 873-886
46. Nunge, R. J., and Gill W. N., An Analytical Study of laminar Counterflow Double-Pipe Heat Exchangers, AIChE J., 1966, 12, 279-289.
47. Davis, E. J., “Exact Solution for a Class of Heat and Mass Transfer Problems,” Can. J. Chem. Eng., 1973, 51, 562-572.
48. Papoutsakis, E., and, Ramkrishna D., Conjugated Graetz Problems. I: General Formalism and a class of Solid-Fluid Problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 1981, 36, 1381-1390.
49. Yeh H. M., Tsai S. W. and Hsiey M. C., On the Examination of Recycle on Heat (and Mass) Transfer in Concentric Tubes, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., 1988, 66, 258-261.
50. Yeh H. M., Tsai S. W. and Chiang C. L, Effects of Recycle on Heat and Mass Transfer between Parallel-plate Walls with Equal Fluxes, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1988, 31, 1853-1860
51. Ho C. D., Yeh H. M., Sheu W. S., The influence of recycle on double-pass heat and mass transfer through a parallel-plate device, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1999, 42, 1707-1722.
52. Weigand, B., An extract analytical solution for the extended turbulent Graetz problem with Dirichlet wall boundary coundary conditions for pipe and channel flows, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1996, 8, 1625-1637.
53. Ho C. D., Yeh H. M., Sheu W. S., An analytical study of heat and mass transfer through a parallel-plate channel with recycle, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 1998, 41, 2589-2599.
54. Salah El-Din, M.M., Effect of thermal and mass buoyancy forces on the development of laminar mixed convection between vertical parallel plates with uniform wall heat and mass fluxes, Int. J. Thermal Sciences, 2003, 42, 447-453
55. Ho C. D., Ho C. L., Improvement in performance of double-pass concentric circular mass exchangers, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 2003, 36, 81-91
56. Ho C. D., Tu J. W., Multiple-pass flow mass transfer in a parallel-plate channel by inserting permeable barriers for improved device performance, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 2004, 37, 45-58
57. Ho C. D., Tu J. W., Analytical study of multipass laminar counterflow mass exchangers through a parallel-plate channel Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2004, 42 , 3470-3479
58. Bird, R. B., W. E. Stewart and E. N. Lightfoot, Transport phenomena, Wiley, New York, 1960, p.295-296.