2. G. M. Brown, Heat or Mass Transfer in a Fluid in Laminar Flow in a Circular or Flat Conduit, AIChE J., 6 (1960) 179.
3. T. L. Perelman, On Conjugated Problems of Heat Transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 3 (1961) 293.
4. A. P. Hatton and A. Quarmby, Heat Transfer in the Thermal Entry Length with Laminar Flow in an Annulus, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 5 (1962) 973.
5. R. J. Nunge and W. N. Gill, Analysis of Heat or Mass Transfer in Some Countercurrent Flows, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 8 (1965) 873.
6. R. J. Nunge and W. N. Gill, An Analytical Study of Laminar Counterflow Double-Pipe Heat Exchangers. AIChE J., 12 (1966) 279.
7. C. J. Hsu, Heat Transfer in a Round Tube with Sinusoidal Wall Heat Flux Distribution, AIChE J., 11 (1965) 690.
8. E. J. Davis, Exact Solutions for a Class of Heat and Mass Transfer Problems, Can. J. Chem. Eng., 51 (1973) 562.
9. H. M. Yeh, T.W. Chang and S. W. Tsai, A Study of the Graetz Problems in Concentric-Tube Continuous-Contact Countercurrent Separation Process with Recycles at Both Ends, Separation Science and Technology, 21 (1986) 403.
10. M. A. Ebadian and H. Y. Zhang, An Exact Solution of Extend Graetz
Problem with Axial Heat Conduction, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 32 (1989) 1709.
11. X. Yin and H. H. Bau, The Conjugated Graetz Problem with Axial Conduction, Journal of Heat Transfer, 118 (1996) 428.
12. C. D. Ho, H. M. Yeh and W. S. Sheu, An analytical study of heat and mass transfer through a parallel-plate channel with recycle, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 44 (1998) 2589.
13. C. D. Ho and W. Y. Yang, Heat transfer of conjugated Graetz problems with laminar counterflow in double-pass concentric circular heat exchangers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 48 (2005) 4474.
14. R. O. C. Guedes and M. N. Ozisik, Conjugated Turbulent Heat Transfer with Axial Condition in Wall and Convection Boundary Conditions in a Parallel-Plate Channel, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, 13 (1992) 322.
15. E. J. Davis and S. Venkatesh, The Solution of Conjugated Multiphase Heat and Mass Transfer Problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 34 (1978) 775.
16. E. Papoutsakis and D. Ramkrishna, Conjugated Graetz Problems-I General Formalism and a Class of Solid-Fluid Problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 36 (1981) 1381.
17. E. Papoutsakis and D. Ramkrishna, Conjugated Graetz Problems-II Fluid-Fluid Problems, Chem. Eng. Sci., 36 (1981) 1393.
18. M. R. Doshi, P. M. Daiya and W. N. Gill, Three Dimensional Laminar Dispersion in Open and Close Rectangular Conduits, Chem. Eng. Sci., 33 (1978) 795.
19. C. W. Tan and C. J. Hsu, Low Peclet Number Mass Transfer in Laminar Flow Through Circular Tubes, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 15
20. A. Pozzi and M. Lupo, The Coupling of Conduction with Forced Convection in Graetz Problems, Journal of Heat Transfer, 112 (1990) 1535.
21. Z. Qi and E. L. Cussler, Microporous Hollow Fibers for Gas Absorption I. Mass Transfer in the Liquid, J. Membrane Sci., 23 (1985) 321.
22. Z. Qi and E. L. Cussler, Microporous Hollow Fibers for Gas Absorption II. Mass Transfer Across the Membrane, J. Membrane Sci., 23 (1985) 333.
23. M. C. Yang and E. L. Cussler, Designing Hollow-Fiber Contactors, AIChE J., 32 (1986) 1910.
24. D. O. Cooney and C. C. Jackson, Gas Absorption in a Hollow Fiber Device, Chem. Eng. Comm., 79 (1989) 153.
25. H. Kreulen, G. F. Versteeg, C. A. Smolders and W. P. M. van Swaaij, Selective Removal of H2S from Sour Gas with Microporous Membranes. Part I. Application in a Gas-Liquid System, J. Membrane Sci., 73 (1992) 293.
26. M. J. Costello, A. G. Fane, P. A. Hogan and R. W. Schofield, The Effect of Shell Side Hydrodynamics on the Performance of Axial Flow Hollow Fiber Modules, J. Membrane Sci., 80 (1993) 1.
27. H. Kreulen, C. A. Smolders, G. F. Versteeg and W. P. M. van Swaaij, Microporous Hollow Fiber Membrane Modules as Gas-Liquid Contactors. Part 1. Physical Mass Transfer Process. A specific application: Mass Transfer in Highly Viscous Liquids, J. Membrane Sci.,
78 (1993) 197.
28. H. Kreulen, C. A. Smolders, G. F. Versteeg and W. P. M. van Swaaij, Microporous Hollow Fiber Membrane Modules as Gas-Liquid Contactors. Part 2. Mass Transfer with Chemical Reaction, J. Membrane Sci., 78 (1993) 217.
29. H. Kreulen, C. A. Smolders, G. F. Versteeg and W. P. M. van Swaaij, Determination of Mass Transfer Rates in Wetted and Non-Wetted Microporous Membranes, Chem. Eng. Sci., 48 (1993) 2093.
30. S. Karoor and K. K. Sirkar, Gas Absorption Studies in Microporous Hollow Fiber Membrane Modules, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 32 (1993) 674.
31. H. A. Rangwala, Absorption of Carbon Dioxide into Aqueous Solutions Using Hollow Fiber Membrane Contactor, J. Membrane Sci., 112 (1996) 229.
32. H. Chen, A. S. Kovvali, S. Majumdar and K. K. Sirkar, Selective CO2 Separation from CO2-N2 Mixtures by Immobilized Carbonate-Glycerol Membrane, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 38 (1999) 3489.
33. Y. S. Kim and S. M. Yang, Absorption of Carbon Dioxide Through Hollow Fiber Membrane Using Various Aqueous Absorbent, Separation and Purification Technology, 21 (2000) 101.
34. Y. Lee, R. D. Noble, B. Y. Yeom, Y. I. Park and K. H. Lee, Analysis of CO2 removal by Hollow Fiber Membrane Contactors, J. Membrane Sci., 194 (2001) 57.
35. V. Y. Dindore, D. W. F. Brilman, F. H. Geuzebroek and G. F. Versteeg, Membrane-Solvent Selection for CO2 Removal Using Membrane Gas-Liquid Contactors, Separation and Purification Technology, 40
36. V. Y. Dindore, D. W. F. Brilman, P. H. M. Feron and G. F. Versteeg, CO2 Absorption at Elevated Pressures Using a Hollow Fiber Membrane Contactor, J. Membrane Sci., 235 (2004) 99.
37. S. Nii and H. Takeuchi, Gas Absorption with Membrane Permeation-Acid Gas Removal from Flue Gases by a Permabsorption Method, Trans IChemE., 72 (1994) 21.
38. P. H. M. Feron and A. E. Jansen, Capture of Carbon Dioxide Using Membrane Gas Absorption and Reuse in the Horticultural Industry, Energy Convers. Mgmt, 36 (1995) 411.
39. S. Bhaumik, S. Majumdar and K. K. Sirkar, Hollow-Fiber Membrane-Based Rapid Pressure Swing Absorption, AIChE J., 42 (1996) 409.
40. P. H. M. Feron and A. E. Jansen, The Production of Carbon Dioxide from Flue Gas by Membrane Gas Absorption, Energy Convers. Mgmt., 38 (1997) S93.
41. M. S. Chun and K. H. Lee, Analysis on a Hydrophobic Hollow-Fiber Membrane Absorber and Experimental Observations of CO2 Removal by Enhanced Absorption, Separation Science and Technology, 32 (1997) 2445.
42. K. Li and W. K. Teo, Use of Permeation and Absorption Methods for CO2 Removal in Hollow Fiber Membrane Modules, Separation and Purification Technology, 13 (1998) 79.
43. D. Bhaumik, S. Majumdar and K. K. Sirkar, Absorption of CO2 in a Transverse Flow Hollow Fiber Membrane Module Having a Few Wraps
of the Fiber Mat, J. Membrane Sci., 138 (1998) 77.
44. A. Gabelman and S. T. Hwang, Hollow Fiber Membrane Contactor, J. Membrane Sci., 159 (1999) 61.
45. P. S. Kumar, J. A. Hogendoorn, P. H. M. Feron and G. F. Versteeg, New Absorption Liquids for the Removal of CO2 from Dilute Gas Streams Using Membrane Contactors, Chem. Eng. Sci., 57 (2002) 1639.
46. M. Mavroudi, S. P. Kaldis and G. P. Sakellaropoulos, Reduction of CO2 Emissions by a Membrane Contacting Process, Fuel, 82 (2003) 2153.
47. S. S. Kim ans D. O. Cooney, An Improved Theoretical Model for Hollow-Fiber Enzyme Reactors, , Chem. Eng. Sci., 31 (1976) 289.
48. J. E. Vivian and C. J. King, Diffusivities of Slightly Soluble Gases in Water, AIChE J., 10 (1964) 220.
49. J. Happle, Viscous Flow Relative to Arrays of Cylinder, AIChE J., 5 (1959) 174.
50. E. M. Sparrow and A. L. Loeffler, Longitudinal Laminar Flow Between Cylinders Arranged in Regular Array, AIChE J., 5 (1959) 325.
51. P. V. Danckwerts, Gas-Liquid Reactions, New York, McGraw-Hill, 1970.
52. G. F. Versteeg and W. P. M. van Swaaij, Solubility and Diffusivity of Acid Gases (CO2, N2O) in Aqueous Alkanolamine Solutions. J. Chem. Eng. Data, 33 (1988) 29.
53. R. E. Walker and A. A. Westenberg, Molecular Diffusion Studies in Gases at High Temperature. I. The “Point Source” Technique, J. chem. phys., 29 (1958) 1139.
54. V. D. Dang and M. Steinberg, Convective Diffusion with Homogeneous
and Heterogeneous Reactions in a Tube, J. Phys. Chem., 84 (1980) 214.
55. C. D. Ho, H. M. Yeh and R. C. Wang, Heat-transfer Enhancement in Double-Pass Flat-Plate Solar Air Heaters with Recycle, Energy, 30 (2005) 2796.
56. H. M. Yeh, C. D. Ho and J. Z. Hou, Collector efficiency of double-flow solar air heaters with fins attached, Energy, 27 (2002) 715.